Educators Guide to I WRITE NY
Calling interested and talented young writers – middle and high school age.
We are seeking the unique voices and vision of talented young writers and will provide them with mentoring and publishing opportunities. Their best work will be recognized, and their schools and teachers will be acknowledged at public events.
Enhance your students’ writing. Use the I Write NY Challenge as a class assignment.
Share their best work with your community.
How to submit:
- Write as many words as you like to tell your story.
- You must submit three things:
1. A hand-written draft (this can be a photo or scanned image or PDF), 2. A final draft of the story (acceptable formats are: PDF, Microsoft document or either of two made utilizing Google doc), and 3. A completed Submission Form including signed parental/guardian consent form which will be downloadable at on our website.
- Optional: You may make and submit an original photo or illustration for your story.
- Submit all your files through the website Submissions page starting January 31, 2019.
- Deadline for uploading all story submissions is February 13, 2019, 11:59pm.
For more details about the challenge CLICK HERE
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call, 212-346-9933.